Designer needs perform?

What do you see at: Man has another-special-side of eyesight-sensitivity
This morning I went to college. 'Cause there was an important meeting on the sidelines of this remedial semester breaks. After day, I returned back to the dorm. As always, a friendly security named Mr. Panjang* greeted at me.
 And a word in the greeting that made me shock, but made ​​me recognize true. He said, 

"You're fat!"

Yes, I did. So what? Then I got to the dorm.
After breaks, I've remembered what my lecturer Mr. Totok said, about two months ago,

"You have to diet!"



Well, see what next!
As a designer, your body is one thing you've to designed by too. Right!
Then, it performs, supports, your projekt presentation and representation of you.
Thanks people. I think my weight equal to 5 household gas cylinders, which each weight about 12 kilograms!

*Panjang: '
Panjang' is the Indonesian Language of 'Long')

btemplates

2 comments:

Irviene Maretha said...

heh se, iku kok fotone koyok foto paha ngunu seh ..

haha fat .. fat ... olahragaaa!!!

Singasarian said...

:(

huaaa...
sakjane aku iki curvy, bukan fat..